David Collins on
May 22, 2009
Post a Comment
- The Guinness Book of World Records has recognized Fuel as the world’s biggest game. The Codemasters racer is being recognized for having the largest playable environment in a console game ever with 5,560 square miles of accessible in-game terrain. Congrats to Codemasters!
- Next week’s XBLA releases: Wallace & Gromit, along with Yosumin Live and Boggle for Hasbro Family Game Night. How much? 800mp each….
- Tomb Raider Underworld has become part of the Xbox 360 Classics range as well as PS3 Platinum Hits in the UK.
- GamersFirst has announced a new MMO called Victory. The press release describes it as “A world inspired by the 1960’s Formula One racing scene, sets the stage for Victory, a Fantasy Formula One MMO Racing game.“ Gamers Daily News has some screens for you here.
- The Terminator game for the iPhone is now available.
- The next Kojima game wasn’t announced yesterday, like the timer on the site showed. Instead, it was replaced by a timer that counts down to next week. As of this writing, there is less than 98 hours left on the counter. As the thunder sounds, the screen will flash a ‘5’, an ‘e’, & a ‘3’. For those not aware, Kojima is the man behind Metal Gear. Guess we will need to wait until next before we find out anything else…
- The Wii will be getting a Metroid Prime Trilogy Pack August 24th for $50. It’ll include all three titles & they will have motion controls, widescreen, etc…
- Se the image below? It’s a PC. Yep, a fully customized Damnation themed PC. Wanna win it? Go here for the details…
Technorati Tags: Fuel
,Wallace & Gromit
,Family Game Night
,Tomb Raider Underworld
,E3 Line Up